SCF Endorses Rob Maness in Louisiana
ALEXANDRIA, VA — Today, Senate Conservatives Fund (SCF) endorsed retired Air Force Colonel Rob Maness (R-LA) for the U.S. Senate in Louisiana. SCF Executive Director Matt Hoskins made the following statement."Colonel Rob Maness is a constitutional conservative with a remarkable record of service to our country. He understands the value of our freedoms and will fight to repeal Obamacare and stop the massive spending, bailouts, and debt that are bankrupting our country. He offers voters a compelling choice over Senator Mary Landrieu because he's not a Washington insider. Colonel Maness is a principled leader who will make Louisiana proud."About Colonel Rob Maness
Senate Conservatives Fund (SCF) is a grassroots organization that helps elect principled leaders to the United States Senate. SCF has 3,300 donating members in Louisiana and helped elect outstanding conservatives such as Ted Cruz (R-TX), Mike Lee (R-UT), and Rand Paul (R-KY).
- Rob Maness is a retired Air Force colonel, a decorated combat veteran, and a Bronze Star recipient who lives in Madisonville, Louisiana.
- Rob Maness worked his way up from the enlisted ranks to full colonel and retired in 2011, ending his military service of more than 32 years.
- Rob Maness holds master's degrees from Harvard's Kennedy School of Government, the Naval War College, and the Air Command and Staff College.
- Rob Maness is a full spectrum conservative who opposes Obamacare, out of control spending, and job-killing taxes and regulations.
- Rob and his wife, Candy, have five children, including two sons currently serving in the military, and two grandchildren.
- The Manesses attend First Baptist Church in Covington, Louisiana.
Senate Races Tags:
LA14 Rob Maness