The massive omnibus spending bill written by GOP leaders in the House and Senate and passed late last night is yet another betrayal of the conservative voters who elected them.
This bill spans 2,232 pages and spends $1.3 trillion, making it the largest spending bill in U.S. history. At 2,232 pages, it forces American taxpayers to pay $582 million per page!!
The bill continues to fund Planned Parenthood, it continues to fund sanctuary cities, it weakens the 2nd Amendment, and it fails to fund the border wall.
Senator Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) once again handed over control of the Legislative Branch to Senator Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi (D-CA).
The GOP establishment is simply unwilling to fight for our principles and values, which is why the Senate Conservatives Fund works so hard to elect true conservatives.
Without leaders who honor their oath to support and defend the Constitution, we will not only lose our country to endless liberal policies, but we will also lose election after election as the Republican brand is further destroyed.
That’s why so many freedom-loving Americans across the country donate to SCF and to our endorsed candidates rather than give money to the GOP establishment. Electing more Republicans-In-Name-Only is clearly not the solution.
You can donate to SCF to support all of our candidates and/or you can donate directly to any of them so they can spend the money promoting their own campaigns. SCF pays all related expenses so they can spend 100% of your donation on voter contact.
The list of our 2018 candidates includes:
- U.S. Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) who is running against former Governor Phil Bredesen (D-TN).
- U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) who is being challenged by liberal Congressman Beto O’Rourke (D-TX).
- State Attorney General Josh Hawley (R-MO) who is running against Senator Claire McCaskill (D-MO).
- Combat veteran and businessman John James (R-MI) who is running against Senator Debbie Stabenow (D-MI).
- State Attorney General Patrick Morrisey (R-WV) who is running against Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV).
- State Auditor Matt Rosendale (R-MT) who is running against Senator Jon Tester (D-MT).
Also, if you set up an automatic monthly contribution, it will be worth eight times the amount to us between now and Election Day.
Time is running out and we must stop the massive spending, bailouts, and debt in Washington that are bankrupting our great country.
Thank you for doing so much to help us fight for conservative leadership in Washington. We’re grateful for your support.