Tell These Democrats to Fund the WallFriday, January 18, 2019
It is becoming increasingly difficult for Democrats to explain why they oppose modest funding for the border security wall when many have supported it in the past.
Now is the time for conservatives to make their voices heard by picking up the phone to call key lawmakers in Washington.
Please call your representative in Congress and at least six of the Democrats listed below.
- Lauren Underwood (D-IL) – (202) 225-2976
- Colin Allred (D-TX) – (202) 225-2231
- Harley Rouda (D-CA) – (202) 225-2415
- Sharice Davids (D-KS) – (202) 225-2865
- Elissa Slotkin (D-MI) – (202) 225-4872
- Haley Stevens (D-MI) – (202) 225-8171
- Katie Porter (D-CA) – (202) 225-5611
- Max Rose (D-NY) – (202) 225-3371
- Josh Gottheimer (D-NJ) – (202) 225-4465
- Tom Malinowski (D-NY) – (202) 225-5361
- Conor Lamb (D-PA) – (202) 225-2301
- Elaine Luria (D-VA) – (202) 225-4215
This won’t take long and it’s pretty easy.
Simply call their offices and tell them your name, where you live, and that you hope they will set their opposition to President Trump aside and support funding for the border security wall.
If they say they are willing to consider it after the funding is passed for the rest of the government, politely remind them that they have had years to negotiate wall funding and have never done it. It’s wrong to delay and wrong for them to keep making excuses.
Finally, don’t worry if they say they don’t care about your opinion because you don’t live in their state or district. They do. They know that your opinion is shared by many of their constituents and they know you can help fund their opponents.
Thank you for taking a few minutes out of your day to fight to secure our borders and to uphold the rule of law.
We’re grateful for your support.